Lead 4K teacher
Big Blue Marble Academy is searching for a career-minded educator with the desire to lead children into the 21st Century. Our program encompasses a unique curriculum with age-appropriate enrichments, including foreign language. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Our teams are dedicated to supporting our mission of providing a global education for children of all ages. This position offers a competitive starting salary for the right candidate.
- Classroom Management: Following our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning techniques as outlined. Showing evidence of curriculum throughout the classroom through children’s projects.
- Communication and Customer Service: Develop rapport with parents and caregivers about the goals and successes of the children in your class. Use required daily activity reports, either written or electronic, to communicate about each child’s daily activity.
- Operations and Compliance: Follow all procedures for compliance, including but not limited to tracking and transitions. Maintain cleanliness of classroom and other areas as assigned.
- Must be energetic and love children.
- Must have experience teaching 4K.
- A degree in Early Childhood Education and/or teacher certification is a plus.
- Must be able to pass all state and local background checks.