Big Blue Marble Academy is searching for a compassionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented candidate for our Director position. Our ideal candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a team player and dedicated to supporting our mission and branding of providing a global education for children of all ages. This candidate will be experienced in running a successful center.
- Building your team: Recruiting, hiring and retaining high quality teachers and staff that are motivated to provide our top-notch learning environment for children.
- Classroom Management: Ensuring our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning are being utilized. Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the state and corporate office.
- Marketing: Creating marketing plans to share our unique program throughout the community and to prospective parents through special events, tours and enrollment.
- Communication and Customer Service: Meet with parents, staff, and leadership to communicate student goals and provide superior customer service. Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children and activities of the company and center.
- Operations: Daily administrative duties that include accounting, budgeting, and others as assigned. Generating reports for licensing, operations and marketing according to company guidelines. This requires the training and daily usage of various software systems. Responsible for meeting all licensing, training and safety requirements.
- Degree in early childhood education/development preferred; high school diploma required
- 3 years of proven experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Candidate must also pass all background checks and meet state requirements
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proficiencies in Office software
- Experience working with financial and administrative processes and systems
- Excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Bi-lingual is a plus
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! We offer health, dental and vision insurance, and life insurance for full-time, eligible employees. We have voluntary benefits available for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. We offer child care discounts, referral credits and PTO plans.