Big Blue Marble Academy (“BBMA”) is searching for a compassionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented candidate to fill our Executive Director position. Our ideal candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a team player, and dedicated to supporting our brand and mission of providing a global education for children of all ages.
- Building your team: Recruiting, hiring and retaining high quality teachers and staff that are motivated to provide a rich learning environment for children.
- Classroom Management: Ensuring our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning are implemented effectively across all classrooms with fidelity.
- Marketing: Creating marketing plans to share our unique program throughout the community and to prospective parents through special events, tours, and enrollment.
- Communication and Customer Service: Meet with parents, staff, and leadership to communicate student goals and provide superior customer service.
- Operations: Daily administrative duties that include accounting, budgeting, collections, and others as assigned. Generating reports for licensing, operations, and marketing according to BBMA guidelines. Responsible for meeting all licensing, training and safety requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in early childhood education or related field
- Three to five years of proven management work experience in a licensed childcare facility
- Candidate must also pass all background checks and meet state requirements
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and / or G Suite
- Experience working with financial and administrative processes and systems
- Excellent knowledge of early childhood child development and be
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Bilingual is a plus
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! Our benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with child care discounts, referral credits and PTO for full-time, eligible employees. We also offer voluntary benefits for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. BBMA offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in early childhood education.
This position offers a highly competitive base salary for the right candidate, with additional income opportunities through our quarterly bonus plan.