We are looking for an experienced cook to create homestyle, nutritional meals and snacks in the boundaries of the school budget, as well as meeting state and federal nutritional requirements. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in time-management, flexible to help others and willing maintain the highest standards in cleanliness and safety of food preparation. Our candidate must be caring, compassionate and love what they do! Previous experience in a childcare facility a plus!
- Skilled in food preparation to serve nutritious and delicious meals and snacks for children.
- Dedicated to quality: inspect and test all food before it is served.
- Cooking meals to order – on time and well presented.
- Knowledge of children allergies (food and milk)
- In-depth knowledge of food processing and safety and ability to operate standard kitchen equipment
- Maintain the highest standards of food and kitchen hygiene to keep our center's kitchen clean and safe.
- Able to adhere to precise instructions from the Center Director.
- Maintain inventory of food and supplies and order more when needed.
- Must be a team player and willing to help out around the center.
- Dedicated to the children and families that we swerve.
- Dependable and on time.
- Must have high school diploma.
- Must pass all state required background checks.