Big Blue Marble Academy is searching for career-minded educators with the desire to lead children into the 21st Century. Our program encompasses a unique curriculum with age-appropriate enrichments, including baby sign language and foreign language. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Our teams are dedicated to supporting our mission and branding of providing a global education for children of all ages. We are now filling positions in our Boiling Springs and Roebuck locations. Your responsibilities would include:
- Classroom Management: Following our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning techniques as outlined. Showing evidence of curriculum throughout the classroom through children’s projects.
- Communication and Customer Service: Develop rapport with parents and caregivers about the goals and successes of the children in your class. Use required daily activity reports, either written or electronic, to communicate about each child’s daily activity.
- Operations and Compliance: Follow all procedures for compliance, including but not limited to tracking and transitions. Maintain cleanliness of classroom and other areas as assigned.
- Flexibility: This position would float between different age classrooms. You must be able to adapt to the needs of each class, while supporting your fellow teachers through transition times.
- High School Diploma required
- Six months working in a licensed childcare facility
- Candidate must also pass all background checks and meet state requirements
- Preferred candidate will have Early Childhood Development 101 Credential or Associate’s Degree
- CPR/First Aid Certification preferred - however training can be provided upon hiring.
- Bi-lingual is a plus
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! We offer health, dental and vision insurance, and life insurance for full-time, eligible employees. We have voluntary benefits available for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. We offer child care discounts, referral credits and PTO plans.