Big Blue Marble Academy is a growing childcare provider, with 28 community-based programs. We understand the importance of cross-cultural communication early in a child's education, and we play an important part in preparing children for the 21st Century.
We are looking for experienced and qualified infant teachers and assistants to join our team in Canton, GA. Qualified applicants must be capable of implementing age appropriate educational activities, great communication skills, and flexible to daily routines. We are looking for strong candidates, that want to be engaged with our students and committed to providing the superior care that Big Blue Marble is known for. Applicants must be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact with many children and parents bring every day.
- Classroom Management: Following our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning techniques as outlined. Planning, supervising, and implementing the program for the class in accordance with the policies and philosophy of Big Blue Marble Academy.Showing evidence of curriculum throughout the classroom through children’s projects.
- Operations and Compliance: Follow all procedures for compliance, including but not limited to tracking and transitions. Maintain cleanliness of classroom and other areas as assigned.
- Team player: Must be flexible and able to help other team members as needed.
- Communication and Customer Service: Develop rapport with parents and caregivers about the goals and successes of the children in your class. Use required daily activity reports, either written or electronic, to communicate about each child’s daily activity. The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with children, directors, peers and parents. Maintain professionalism, superior customer service and confidentiality.
- High School Diploma required; ECD 101 is a plus
- Candidate must also pass all background checks and meet state requirements
- Six Months working in a licensed childcare facility is a plus
- CPR/First Aid Certified
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! We offer health, dental and vision insurance, and life insurance for full-time, eligible employees. We have voluntary benefits available for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. We offer child care discounts, referral credits and PTO plans. Our company offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in childcare.