Assistant Child Care Director
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented Assistant Director to support the Executive Director in running a successful child care center. The Assistant Director will be eager to learn from management and be able to assume delegated duties. Our ideal candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a team player, problem solver and dedicated to supporting our mission and branding of providing a global education for children of all ages. The goal is to help the center retain, market to, and enroll families while maintaining a team environment with employee satisfaction.
- Operations: Become trained in all areas to serve as director in their absence, including accounting, budgeting, and others as assigned. Generating reports for licensing, operations and marketing according to company guidelines. This requires the training and daily usage of various software systems. Assist with compliance of all licensing, training and safety requirements. Be able to coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Classroom Management: Assist in ensuring our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning are being utilized. Help manage classroom schedules and staff to run efficiently for all positions within the center.
- Marketing: Assist in creating marketing plans to share our unique program throughout the community and to prospective parents through special events, tours and enrollment. Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Communication and Customer Service: Have rapport with parents, staff, and leadership to communicate student goals and provide superior customer service.
- Other: Fulfill duties as assigned by the director including but not limited to filling in for all staff positions as needed, help in areas for food program requirements.
- One year experience in a licensed childcare facility; minimum of 6 months in a management position.
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR
- Must pass all background checks and meet all state requirements.
- Early Childhood Development 101 Credential or Associates degree preferred.
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! We offer health, dental and vision insurance, and life insurance for full-time, eligible employees. We have voluntary benefits available for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. We offer child care discounts, referral credits and PTO plans.