After School Teacher
Big Blue Marble Academy is a growing childcare provider, with 23 community-based centers. We are looking for enthusiastic, teachers to work in our after school program! As a teacher, you be responsible for program implementation, supervision and safety of the students in our program. We are looking for strong candidates, that want to be engaged with our students and committed to providing the superior care that Big Blue Marble is known for. Applicants must be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact with many children and parents bring every day.
- Must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass background check and other state requirements, such as health assessment and TB test.
- Must complete appropriate state-mandated training, CPR/First Aid, and other service related training as required.
- Preferred candidate will have experience working with children in a childcare setting.
- Works great for college students' schedule
- Join a growing company with growth opportunities