After School Teaching Assistant
Big Blue Marble Academy is a growing childcare provider, with 28 community-based programs and now offering our After School Program, Passport to Adventure Club, on-site in six Lexington School District One elementary schools. We are looking for teaching assistants to work with a lead teacher in our program! As a teaching assistant, you be assisting with program implementation and operations. We are looking for strong candidates, that love children and want to be engaged with our students and committed to providing the superior care that Big Blue Marble is known for. Applicants must be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact with many children and parents bring every day.
- Must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass district background check and other state requirements, such as health assessment and TB test.
- Must complete appropriate state-mandated training, CPR/First Aid, and other service related training as required.
- Preferred candidate will have experience working with children in a childcare setting.
- Part-time hours Monday - Friday 1:45 pm - 6:00 pm
- Works great for college students' schedule
- Join a growing company with growth opportunities