Preschool Director in Training
Big Blue Marble Academy is searching for a compassionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented candidate for our Director in Training position. Our ideal candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a team player and dedicated to supporting our mission and branding of providing a global education for children of all ages. This candidate will be eager to learn how to run a successful center. This position offers a competitive starting salary for the right candidate along with a comprehensive benefits package and discounts for childcare.
This position will be trained for the following areas of responsibility:
- Building your team: Recruiting, hiring and retaining high quality teachers and staff that are motivated to provide our top-notch learning environment for children.
- Classroom Management: Ensuring our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning are being utilized.
- Marketing: Creating marketing plans to share our unique program throughout the community and to prospective parents through special events, tours and enrollment.
- Communication and Customer Service: Meet with parents, staff, and leadership to communicate student goals and provide superior customer service.
- Operations: Daily administrative duties that include accounting, budgeting, and others as assigned. Generating reports for licensing, operations and marketing according to company guidelines. This requires the training and daily usage of various software systems. Responsible for meeting all licensing, training and safety requirements.
One year in a licensed childcare facility. Candidate must also meet all state requirements including all applicable background checks.
Preferred candidate will have Early Childhood Development 101 Credential, Associate’s Degree or 6 months experience in management position.
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! Our benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with child care discounts, referral credits and PTO for full-time, eligible employees. We also offer voluntary benefits for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. BBMA offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in early childhood education.